Robert Scoble had an interesting post on this issue. I’ve got to ask one question though Robert! In Naked Conversations, Robert talks about how you should point to your competitors and even talking positively about them. How is a likely non-relevant ad on a map on your web site more of a threat than you saying “company x does well with blah-blah”? I don’t get the logic here, am I missing something?
Google Changing Monetization Strategy?
Subscribe or Connect with David Dalka
- Most Interesting Things I Saw at Internet Retailer Conference & Expo 2013 (IRCE2013)
- Ted Matthews Interview : The Real Meaning of ‘Brand’ is Outstanding Culture
- Bestselling Author John Mackey – Conscious Capitalism 2013 Book Tour Chicago Stop
- Book Interview Dan Ariely – The Honest Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone – Especially Ourselves
- Everything I Know About Marketing I Learned From Google : Aaron Goldman Book Blog Tour
Who is David Dalka?
David Dalka (twitter) is a digital business strategy professional experienced in realigning organizations to capture customer demand while improving margins. David is a business leadership keynote speaker providing customized business strategy services and corporate executive retreats. David has been cited in business publications like
Your event soon!
Please inquire about advance book pre-orders!